Why is Pinnacle learning destination the right choice for your SSC coaching in 2022?
Take your first step towards learning for the renowned SSC CGL Exam with the pinnacle learning destination. Take a look at our courses and get in touch with our experts to help yourself today and make the most out of your preparation period with our resources that are made in an easy to understand format to keep complications at bay.
And the support of our experienced tutors can assure you the best SSC coaching you may ever get your hands on. Our decade long experience has helped plenty of students clear SSC with ease along with the right supervision.
Today pinnacle learning destination has become the best SSC coaching institute and offers its students an experience that can help them understand the field in depth along with opportunities that are paved in the path, waiting for aspirants like you to explore.
Make your SSC journey the best only with a pinnacle learning destination the top SSC coaching institute that is designed for your success.
But for those who may not know what exactly is SSC, here is some closure!
What exactly is SSC CGL?
SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission, it is a government agency in charge of all central government job recruitments. The Staff Selection Commission handles recruitments at both the 10+2 and graduate levels. The CGL is in charge of all occupations at a higher level, such as office examiners, inspectors, auditors, and others.
SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) is one of the most popular tests offered by the Staff Selection Commission along with CHSL. Not only this but the SSC CGL Exam Pattern comprises three phases:
- 1. Preliminary Tests and Mains.
- 2. Computer Skill Test.
The job profile is used to classify jobs in the SSC CGL test. There are two types of occupations included in this category:
- 1. Desk Job
- 2. Field Job
- 1. Central Vigilance Commission's assistant.
- 2. Intelligence Bureau Officer Assistant in the Ministry of Railways.
- 3. Assistant at Ministry of External Affairs
- 4. Assistant in the Air Force Headquarters Assistant in Other Departments / Ministries / Organisations
- 5. Sub Inspector
- 6.CBI Inspector of Posts
- 7.Department in Posts of Divisional Accountants
- 1.Assistant in the Central Secretariat Assistant
- 2.Audit Officer in the CAG Assistant in Other Departments.
- 3.CAG auditor, CGA auditor, CGDA auditor
- 4.CAG Accountant.
- 5.Junior Accountant CGA
- 6.Assistant Senior Secretariat.
- 7.The SSC holds CGL exams once a year, with three levels.
- 8.Tier 1 exams may include arithmetic, English, logic reasoning, and other general subjects.
- 9.Whereas Tier 2 exams only cover math and English.
- 10.Tier 3 is a descriptive English test that was launched in 2013. However, another change occurred in 2016 that the Tier 1 test can be done online.
Month for applications and papers
- 1.The CGL application form is filled out in December or January.
- 2.Tier 1 paper is normally held in April.
- 3.Followed by Tier 2 test in October.
Tier-1 Online Exam Syllabus includes the following
- 1. General intelligence and reasoning
- 2. General studies
- 3. Maths
- 4, English
TIER-2 EXAMINATION SYLLABUS (2 portions, total time 2 hours) Math (200 marks):
The course outline for the Tier-2 SSC CGL exams includes math which is the same as the Tier 1 Exam, with the only difference being the level of difficulty. Tier 2 focuses on the student's concept. However, the course plan for both Tier 1 and Tier 2 examinations is nearly the same.
Recruitment process of SSC- CGL
As previously stated, the SSC CGL Exam Pattern consists of three phases, and a candidate must pass all three levels to be considered for the final selection which is only possible by opting for the best SSC coaching. But that’s not all before you start to prepare, you should be familiar with its exam pattern.
- 1. As Tiers, I and II are computer-based tests.
- 2. Papers I, II, and III are examined for selection as Statistical Investigator
- 3. As these are considered for selection by Assistant Audit Officers,
- 4. and are considered for selection for other positions as well.
- 5. Tier-III: Instead of an Interview a 100 marks test has been added, in which candidates must submit an Essay/Precis/Letter/Application in either English or Hindi.
- 6.There are no sectional cut-offs, but every candidate is taken into account.
- 7. These points can take your tolerance levels out of line.
- 8. And that is why SSC aspirants like you need the best SSC coaching to ace your papers flawlessly.
- 9. And pinnacle learning destination is the right choice for you to excel beyond your expectation.